Welcome to the Open Space Program!
The Open Space Program is an ongoing open source project to create a game engine for powering semi-realistic space flight gameplay boasting N-body physics, blazingly fast performance, and easy addition of features, with gameplay loosely based off Kerbal Space Program.
- Modular ECS Game Engine
- Newton Dynamics Physics Engine integration
- Simple Asset management
- Interactive Vehicles
- Load Parts from glTF files
- Virtual Wiring System for controlling vehicles (For routable user controls, PID, auto-landing, …)
- Can extend bulleted lists
- Rockets and RCS
- Rocket exhaust plume effects
- Ship Resource (Fuel) system
- Icosahedron-based Planet surfaces with Level-of-detail subdivision